5.31.2010

God, I confess.

My faith is weak. My actions aren't what they should be. My words aren't chosen carefully. I don't live in reverence and fear of You. I live in fear of man and man's opinion. I live to impress, and live too depressed. I lived for the goal of getting married more than pleasing You. I wanted to be famous, I wanted to be important and I know I would've ditched You.

Take me to the Garden. Rebuild my wings, Lord. I once shone bright like a beautifully created butterfly. My wings spread out and took me where I needed. You were my wings, and I took over the flight by myself, kicking You away.

Rebuild me, God. Repair my wings. Repair my broken and dead heart. Repair my eyes. Prepare my feet. Prepare me. Make me new.

Let me live to make You known. Let me die to make You known. Let me sing to make You known. Let me walk to make You known.

Teach me how to fly again. Teach me how to love You again. Teach me freedom.

No comments:

Post a Comment