8.14.2009

Differences

Today is set to The Snow Ballet by Port Blue. One minute and eleven seconds to configure all of today's hurt and failures.

Oh, how many times I've had to start this song over.

Constant drones of societal life.

...I'd rather have the woods all to myself. I'd rather walk a thousand miles with little but my microKorg Bartholomew strapped to my back and a one dollar bill in my back left pocket.
I'd disappear from sight as long as my two best friends and sister tagged along.





"I'd like to flick a pimple at you"




I'm weird.
-silence-
Okay, okay. It's not a new profound revelation or anything, but I just felt the need to make that proclamation.

I can stare at any word (excluding single digit ones) for ten minutes and become the most confused person at that present time throughout the whole universe. Play becomes pjoy.
I associate my closest friends with certain things. And also my not so closest friends, but I'll stick with the closest ones.

Jesus is always a chord in F or Bb.
Kate is always yellow.
Aaron is a vegan pot pie.
Meagan is orange dreadlocks.
Brett is peanut butter.
Peyton is a nose ring.
Kristin is browns.
Whoever James is, he is hygiene.
oh my gosh! Weird word!



I'm supposed to be writing an essay for theFurnace, but I can't seem to write anything down for it.

I'm seriously killer at writing essays. It's just the beginning that ruins me. Once I get started though, there's no stopping me.

Unless you give me a Kombucha. And pizza.

...I'd stop for those.
I found myself falling in love with the idea of a man. A man I call my best friend.

A man so profoundly in love with God that I can't help but fall in love with him for that.

I have the slightest sense he might one day return the feelings, but for now I remain cynical.
I may come off quite apathetic, but I really am only pathetic.

I've found the man of my dreams, and he's found the woman that's found him to be the man of her dreams.

Dear Man,
You may or may not know I'm talking to you...

You have captured my heart in ways words cannot and will not express.

If the feelings are never to be returned, please let me know soon.
Sincerely,
bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment